domenica 5 dicembre 2010

visiting the Vatican Museums...

The Vatican Museums are situated in Prati Distric.In the nearby there are plenty of shops selling souvenirs of Rome, maps of the city, bus tickets.If you look for some good hotels I suggest you to find them in the Aurelia District just near Villa Pamphili where you may choose some good cheap hotels.
The Museums close at 6 pm. The Information Desk is located in the entrance hall and can provide directions to the different sections of the Museums, together with special events and general assistance.
Open Monday to Saturday from 9 am to 4 pm and the last Sunday of every month from 9 am to 12.30 am.
The Vatican Museums, in Viale Vaticano in Rome, inside the Vatican City, are among the greatest museums in the world, since they display works from the immense collection built up by the Roman Catholic Church throughout the centuries.

2 commenti:

  1. Always heard of it,been closely associated with Vatican...as I was in a missionary school....believe me,when in need of prayer..still say my Hail Mary..on my 20 years old rosary..beautiful Maria.

    RispondiElimina
  2. @Motifs...I was educated in a catholic school and they used to teach us how to pray and the importance of prayer in every human being's life..when in need and to say thanks to OUR CREATOR....still say My Hail Mary...if visiting the Vatican Museums you will breathe a "divine" atmosphere .....

    RispondiElimina

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Please leave a message or a comment .....your own impressions and suggestions about this web site....I will be delighted to read you. I work as translator and congress operator as well as Language Assistant for foreigners coming visit the Eternal City .
Feel free to add any comment or ask me information about my job.

MARIA ANGELA

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Translation Services from/into English, French, Italian,Welcoming Service,Congress Operator, Language Assistance into English, French, Italian.

MARIA ANGELA